Cradle Song

Sleep, sleep, beauty bright,
Dreaming in the joys of night;
Sleep, sleep; in thy sleep
Little sorrows sit and weep.

Sweet babe, in thy face
Soft desires I can trace,
Secret joys and secret smiles,
Little pretty infant wiles.

As thy softest limbs I feel,
Smiles as of the morning steal
O'er thy cheek, and o'er thy breast
Where thy little heart doth rest.

O the cunning wiles that creep
In thy little heart asleep!
When thy little heart doth wake,
Then the dreadful night shall break.

William Blake

Hiatus

Thursday, 24 May 2012


So a lot of stuff has been going on.  Way too much for me to get into now.   I will definitely go into details about it one day soon, but not today.

Today I am here to apologize not just for my absence but also for not having dropped by to visit all the wonderful blogs I normally read (points to sidebar and blogs listed as followed on my profile). 

I've not just been busy intensively homeschooling The Don and Betty, but I have also been working on some very exciting changes.  There are a lot of arrangements still to be made and what with all the other stupid, mundane tasks that need to be done daily....




...I've been feeling more than a little swamped.  I actually had to ban myself from the internet. 

**chokes back tears**

But I'm working on something *big*.  Juicy details will come!  But in the meantime...



...This post is to apologize for neglecting not just my blog, but all my bloggy friends too.




9 comments:

Jim Reeve Says:
24 May 2012 13:55

You don't have to apologize for anything. We too had friends that chose to home school and it really limited their extra time. Then when they do have free time, they just want to relax, so I understand.

Just visit us when you can, we'll still be here.

Karen V. Says:
24 May 2012 13:55

I'm so excited for you! You have been missed. Hurry back and tell us all the juicy details! Much love to you on your path! :) xoxo

Þorgerður Says:
24 May 2012 15:07

hey..glad to see you :)

Lizbeth Says:
24 May 2012 15:34

Now listen here girly---we take care of our families first and the rest will follow. We all get that, no need to apologize. I owe you an apology too---I've been swamped and have not had a proper moment to get back in touch with you. Life seems to be moving too quickly at the moment.

Hugs to you and I hope this sees you smiling on the other end.

DeeAnn Says:
24 May 2012 20:07

Oh! Can I just copy and paste this post on my blog?(JK) I have been too busy to read my favorite blogs as well and that not only makes me feel bad, but I feel like I'm missing out on good stuff. I'll look forward to reading those "big", "juicy" details.

Marsupial Mama Says:
24 May 2012 20:11

Aaaaaaaaand one more reason why I love you guys!!

>__<

**Hugs**

Floortime Lite Mama Says:
4 June 2012 15:20

no apologies needed at all
Look forward to hearing about your big thing

Jeffrey the Rat Says:
4 June 2012 16:59

Glad to see you are still there.

Marsupial Mama Says:
5 June 2012 17:05

Thank you so much! :)

Post a Comment

Comments are like frosted cupcakes: they fill me with Happy!

The Clod and the Pebble

"Love seeketh not itself to please,
Nor for itself hath any care,
But for another gives its ease,
And builds a heaven in hell's despair."

So sung a little Clod of Clay,
Trodden with the cattle's feet,
But a Pebble of the brook
Warbled out these metres meet:

"Love seeketh only Self to please,
To bind another to its delight,
Joys in another's loss of ease,
And builds a hell in heaven's despite."

William Blake
 
Real Time Analytics