Cradle Song

Sleep, sleep, beauty bright,
Dreaming in the joys of night;
Sleep, sleep; in thy sleep
Little sorrows sit and weep.

Sweet babe, in thy face
Soft desires I can trace,
Secret joys and secret smiles,
Little pretty infant wiles.

As thy softest limbs I feel,
Smiles as of the morning steal
O'er thy cheek, and o'er thy breast
Where thy little heart doth rest.

O the cunning wiles that creep
In thy little heart asleep!
When thy little heart doth wake,
Then the dreadful night shall break.

William Blake

#HAWMC Day 9: Keep Calm & Carry On

Monday, 9 April 2012
Keep calm and carry on. Write (and create) your own Keep Calm and Carry On poster. Can you make it about your condition? Then go to (http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/) and actually make an image to post to your blog.

I don't know how I feel about the ones with white backgrounds...  They really don't do it for me.  Sadly, as I don't have unlimited time to spend on these things, I'll just post them as is and will welcome any and all critiques.















3 comments:

Karen V. Says:
9 April 2012 21:25

Well, if we're voting, I like the 1st and the 3rd the best. I must say you are quite the trooper to keep it up! This 30 day post thing is hard stuff girl! :)

Marsupial Mama Says:
9 April 2012 22:04

Haha, cool, I'm bit on knowing what people's favorites are from a selection so thanks for letting me know! My dad always used to make fun of me because no matter the topic, I would work my favorite part of it in! **lol**

Marsupial Mama Says:
9 April 2012 22:25

PS. Yes. This post a day thing is KILLING me!! O_o

Post a Comment

Comments are like frosted cupcakes: they fill me with Happy!

The Clod and the Pebble

"Love seeketh not itself to please,
Nor for itself hath any care,
But for another gives its ease,
And builds a heaven in hell's despair."

So sung a little Clod of Clay,
Trodden with the cattle's feet,
But a Pebble of the brook
Warbled out these metres meet:

"Love seeketh only Self to please,
To bind another to its delight,
Joys in another's loss of ease,
And builds a hell in heaven's despite."

William Blake
 
Real Time Analytics