I finally exist in the blog world!! I have been tagged for my first award!! **dances a little (non-losery of course!) celebration dance**
Lizbeth from Four Sea Stars and Flannery from Living on the Spectrum: The Connor Chronicles have both tagged me for the Stylish Blogger Award!! They each had their own take on it, so I'll do each one here.
The rules are:
* Share seven things about yourself or your child
* Share this award with 10 other people and let them know.
So here goes!
* Is not a good sharer (as evidenced below).
Taz' inability to share and Betty showing off she has the attention span of a fruit fly.
* Hates wearing plain shirts now and will only wear shirts with Thomas the Tank Engine, Spiderman, or some other cool picture on the front.
* Loves his sister a bit too much, and often makes her cry because he's a little too rough with the lovin'.
* Likes to wear other people's shoes which makes it really awkward when you're in a rush to leave the house but can't because you can't find where he left your stinking shoes.
* Likes hiding things behind furniture, usually his toys, but sometimes bus passes and keys. See above.
* Thinks anything on my plate is fair game (like ice cream or pasta, of course not veggies and healthy stuff) and usually wolfs his portion down before I've even had time to settle in and pick up my fork and winds up taking at least half of mine too.
* Likes to copy/echo us when we shout instructions to the dogs, only he'll take it a step further and really berate them. He'll also tell them "no shouting!" if they so much as wimper. Yeah, no idea where he got that from. Maybe nursery?
* I gorge myself on late night pizzas and still wonder why I can't seem to shift the "baby weight"
* I used to be fit and healthy but can't seem to get back in the swing of things.
* Any game I play with my husband, I'm guaranteed to cheat in (but I play by the rules with everyone else)
* Long term I want to work with autistic kids. I'm saving up towards a distance learning diploma/MEd.
* I have tattoos. And piercings. Although I don't wear many piercings these days.
* I used to sing in the choir as a teenager.
* I love to play poker.
OK, so now I need to spread the love and hopefully not upset people too much by passing this on. If you've already done this before and/or don't want to do/repeat this then feel free to ignore! I think it's just us newbies that get all excited by the glitz and the glamour!
Kelly from Unplanned Trip to Holland
Big Daddy from Big Daddy Autism
Lynn from Autism Army Mom
Jillsmo from Yeah. Good Times.
Stimey from Stimeyland
Tulpen from Bad WordsLucia from Alex's Journey Out of Autism
Ok, so maybe that wasn't 10... But since breaking the rules isn't punishable by death, I think I'll be ok.